A list of opportunities that may interest young researchers around the world:
- CERDI (https://cerdi.uca.fr/) and the School of Economics of the Université Clermont Auvergne (UCA)invite applications for one tenure-track positionstarting in September 2021. The position is based in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- Check out this UNU-Wider webinar addressed by François Bourguignon, Chair GDN Board of Directors, on COVID-19 and inequality
- These OECD resources on theeffect of COVID-19 on the gender gapmay also be of interest, as may be this lecture by Sir Peter Gluckman at the Austrian Science Academy aboutbuilding a just society after COVID-19
- REGE has announced special issue on Sustainability Transitions in the Global South, considering post-COVID-19 context and challenges, andwill accept articleson a variety of related topics.
- The Social Science Research Council has a number of open fellowships and opportunities
- Social science jobs can be pursued here.
- The Organization for Women in Science for the Developing world (OWSD) provides PhD and Early Career fellowships for women scientists from selected Science and Technology-Lagging Countries (STLCs) to pursue research in the natural, engineering and information technology sciences. Follow for future calls
- The UNU-Wider Visiting PhD Fellowship Programme is postponed due to the Covid crises. Follow details.
- United Nations ESCAP is seeking expression of interest in conducting research in selected topics in paperless trade and trade facilitation. A consultancy budget of up to US$ 10,000 is available for each research topic. EOI Deadline is 10 April 2021
- The second SANEM international development conference will be held on post-Covid recovery contexts and priorities from June 17-19
- United Edge is offering a course in The Justice Based Approach, which can help turn oppressive systems into liberating ones. View justice toolkit, or book online
- The Global Economy and Development Program at Brookings has recently launched a new project on the future of multilateralism, which seeks fundamental agreement on some basic principles to govern international cooperation in the coming decades.Take their survey
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any opportunities you would like to see on this page.