The Campbell Collaboration and the Global Development Network have joined hands to co-host a flagship event for 2021, from 18-26 October 2021. Please save the dates!
Titled, 'Evidence for Development: What Works Global Summit 2021,' the conference will target 400 participants, drawn from a diverse group of researchers, evaluators, policymakers, representatives of international organizations, civil society, development practitioners and the private sector. The call for proposals for this event is now closed, with 226 proposals received.
The call for proposals for this event is now closed, with 226 proposals received. Registrations to attend this online conference will open shortly. A detailed program of events will soon be made available on these webpages.
The conference will cover a number of themes and events:
- Innovative approaches to knowledge brokering
- Measuring Impact
- Innovative approaches to impact evaluation and evidence synthesis
- Assessing evidence claims
- Climate change, biodiversity and development
- Health-environment-economic wellbeing nexus
- Inequality and social inclusion
- Building resilience
- Social protection
- Mental health
- Better business practices
- Transitions (social, environmental, energy, political, economic)
- AI, big data, machine learning and development
- Industrial policy and productivity
- Youth employment
- Quality of education
- Crime and justice
- Child protection
- Governance and accountability
- Parallel sessions in a range of formats to encourage broad participation
- Rapid fire presentation sessions of the latest evidence for development
- An online poster session and presentations of competitively selected short videos
- A conference expo with information about the conference organizers and sponsors
- Virtual coffee table chat sessions for networking
- Plenary sessions by leaders in the field of evidence for development
Note:This conference will also serve as GDN's 20th Global Development Conference.
For further information please contact: Ramona Angelescu Naqvi on email@example.com
Concept Note | Full Call for Proposals (now closed) | Promotion Video | Registration link (coming soon)