In partnership with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the National Council for Applied Economic Research, GDN organized the launch of a book which examines development and economic trends in India and their possible impact for Latin America and the Caribbean, in New Delhi.
The book India: Latin America’s Next Big Thing? can be downloaded from the IDB website, here.
Key speakers at the book launch:
- BERY, Suman, Director General, National Council for Applied Economic Research
- CHADHA, Rajesh, Senior Fellow, National Council for Applied Economic Research
- CHAUDHURI, Saumitra, Member, Planning Commission and Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister
- DELLA PAOLERA, Gerardo, President, Global Development Network
- HODA, Anwarul, Acting Director, ICRIER, former Planning Commission Member and Deputy Director General, WTO
- MORERIA, Mauricio Mesquita, Research Coordinator, Integration and Trade Sector, Inter-American Development Bank
- SAAVEDRA, Juan Alfredo Pinto, Ambassador of Colombia to India