- November 27 | Before the COP21, GDN organized a Policy Dialogue on Natural Capital accounting for Developing Countries in Paris. Learn more.
- October 30 | Building a Research Culture in Developing Countries: Reforms, Incentives and Leadership: an event organized in New Delhi as part of GDN's Doing Research Program. Learn more.
- September | The Institute for Gross National Happiness Studies (Royal University of Bhutan) and GDN's workshop took place at Samtse in September 2015. See more.
- June 10 | Peer-review workshop on Natural Resource Management and Natural Wealth Accounting in Casablanca. See more.
- February 27 | Nine Deans meet in New Delhi to discuss their strategy to set-up research centers at the Royal University of Bhutan. Learn more.
- January 29-30 | The first Natural Resource Management and Natural Wealth Accounting workshop was held in Mauritius. See program here. Learn more.
- November 17 | Peer review workship - ‘Financial Inclusion in Latin American and Caribbean Nations’ in Washington DC.
- July 24 | Regional Policy Dialogue on "Macroeconomic Volatility and Regional Fiscal and Monetary Policies in the Pacific.” See more.
- April 3 | A Workshop marked the launch of the pilot of a GDN's Doing Research program, supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Swiss Development Cooperation Agency and the French government. See more.
- January | Meeting with Pascal Lamy, Director-General, WTO on Trade, Competition and Development, in New Delhi. See more.
- March 19 | GDN organized a consultation meeting on the post-2015 MDG framework, titled ‘Beyond the MDGs: What Development Framework after 2015. See more.
- November 28 | New Delhi Policy Dialogue, "Panchayati Raj, Political Empowerment and Service Delivery in India." See more.
- January 13 | GDN organized a Policy Dialogue on ‘Vignettes in Global Development,’ in New Delhi. See more.
- May 18 | Joint Policy Dialogue, 'The Road to Democracy', held at the American University of Beirut Campus, Lebanon. See more.
- August 18 | Round Table on 'The Future of Macro-economic Policy in Latin America,' held at the Central Bank of Uruguay, Montevideo, Uruguay. See more.
- November 16 | Book Launch -- 'India: Latin America’s Next Big Thing?' Jointly organized by GDN, the Inter-American Development Bank and the National Council for Applied Economic Research in New Delhi. See more.